1. What information do we collect from customers?
Shoplive may collect the following information from its customers when they use Shoplive's SaaS solution:
- Email address and name of the administrator responsible for managing the live commerce solution and short-form solution.
- Password information set by the administrator.
When using Shoplive's SaaS solution, the system may store the IP addresses of administrators when recording login activities and various configuration settings.
2. What information do we collect from users?
The information collected by Shoplive about users who access the live commerce, short-form services, and other services provided by the customer may include:
- User identification information, which can be an ID used to distinguish users (It is recommended to use hashed ID information to prevent user identification).
- User's IP address and the browser information of the accessed device.
- Depending on the customer's policy, the user's email address may be used as an ID, but it is not a recommended practice by Shoplive.
3. How do we use the information for?
- The information provided by the customer is used for the purpose of logging into and using Shoplive's SaaS solution.
- The passwords set by administrators are stored in encrypted form.
- The email addresses provided by customers may be used to communicate updates or important system changes related to Shoplive's solution.
User Identification Information:
- The ID information and IP addresses used to identify users are utilized when storing video viewing history, chat logs, product click records, like-click records, and other relevant data.
- This information is used by the customer to access data insights and perform activities such as data downloads.
5. What is our data retention policy?
- Customer information will be deleted within 30 days after the expiration of the customer's Shoplive solution usage period.
- User information will be deleted within 30 days after the expiration of the customer's Shoplive solution usage period.
6. How do we manage the information?
- Shoplive securely stores customer information and personal identifiable information in AWS cloud and Google Cloud. AWS and Google have systems and operational policies in place to ensure the secure management of all information. Shoplive conducts regular security audits and monitoring to securely manage the data stored in these cloud providers.
- The specific region within AWS and Google Cloud used by Shoplive may vary depending on the agreement with each customer.
7. Does Shoplive disclose any information to outside parties?
- Customer information and personal identifiable information stored by Shoplive is owned by the respective customers.
- Therefore, such information will not be disclosed to external parties without the consent and agreement of the customers.